Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

There are times in life when you look back and wonder where the days have gone. It seems like just yesterday I was holding a brand new baby in my arms. I cannot believe she is 1! I try to remind myself when the kids are sick, or won't sleep through the night, or are in a fussy phase, those things are just a season of life and bring opportunities for bonding and growth just like the fun times. Not so long ago I was wishing she would sleep through the night. Now I miss the cuddling as she speeds busily through the house.

Today as we celebrate her first birthday I am amazed by this little girl. Anna is sweet and the first one to worry and kiss a hurt or frustrated sibling. She is the family clown always trying to get a smile or laugh. She is busy as a bee but never to busy to get a quick hug. Of course she is also the smartest 1 year old I know. She has new words every day and can say a few sentences. She loves to dance! I adore her. She brings joy to my every moment. I am so blessed to be her mommy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!






0 comments:

Post a Comment